[Nut-upsuser] Re: F6H500ukUNV working with fentonups driver

p.beard at blueyonder.co.uk p.beard at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Apr 5 08:52:48 UTC 2006

After trying the 'powermust' driver I can confirm it works well with the
F6H500ukUNV ups from Belkin.
I reported my tests but by accident posted them directly to Carlos and not
the  mailing list (sorry Carlos).

Anyway brief summary of the powermust driver with the F6H500ukUNV;

Detects Online state.
Reports the Battery charge correctly.
Detects On Battery State.
Detects Low Battery State.
Shuts down PC and UPS correctly.

I hope to try the 'megatec' driver in subversion. I look after my kids at
night while the wife works, so I get very little computer time so it might
not be for a while.

For just now I'm successfully monitoring my ups with the 'powermust'
driver and that is down to Arnaud, Carlos and everyone else who has
contributed to the NUT project - for that you have my respect and thanks.

--
Patrick