[Nut-upsuser] Ablerex MARS

lonely wolf wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro
Sun Apr 23 22:15:07 UTC 2006

On 04/23/2006 07:05 PM, Peter Selinger wrote:

>lonely wolf wrote:
>

>>I have uploaded a new dump of  "megatec -DDD -a ablerex" to
>>http://wdl.lug.ro/ablerex
>>

>Hi Lonely Wolf,
>
>I cannot find your dump at http://wdl.lug.ro/ablerex. Could you post
>this to the list, or leave it at a more permanent location?
>
>-- Peter

I apologize, I've thought we are done and I have removed the logs from
the web server.
I have recreated http://wdl.lug.ro/ablerex and uploaded
- upsilon status screen (UPSilon is the appliaction received on CD)
- "megatec -DDD" dump
- what upsc reports.
All logs are retrieved after the UPS has been powered for more then 24h
hours and with no load connected to it.

Monday evening I have to put the UPS into production, so unfortunately
after that I will have less room for playing with it ( load/disconnect
from main power ).