[Nut-upsuser] hidups unhandled events on Linux/amd64

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Fri Dec 1 15:38:02 CET 2006

Newhidups did not support APC in 2.0.1, which is a very old version of
NUT. APC has been supported since 2.0.3 (see
http://www.networkupstools.org/compat/stable.html). See also
http://www.mathstat.dal.ca/~selinger/ups/backups.html for additional
instructions.

Even 2.0.4 is a bit outdated at this point; the best NUT version to
use is from the SVN Development tree, see
http://www.networkupstools.org/source.html. There have been some
APC-related bugfixes since 2.0.4.

-- Peter