[Nut-upsuser] ups poweroff with cyberpower text protocol

Anton Piatek anton at piatek.co.uk
Wed Dec 27 16:15:44 CET 2006

Hi,
shutting down my CyberPower OP500TE doesn't seem to work.
Does anyone know if it is possible? (if not I will just change the
shutdown script as suggested in the faq, but it would be nice to do the
proper way).

Thanks,

Anton

%/etc/init.d/ups-monitor poweroff
Shutting down the UPS ...
Network UPS Tools - UPS driver controller 2.0.1
Network UPS Tools -  CyberPower text protocol UPS driver .03 (2.0.1)
Warning: This is an experimental driver.
Some features may not function correctly.

Initiating UPS shutdown
The UPS will shut down in approximately one minute.
Driver exited abnormally
 FAILED.

email: anton at piatek.co.uk
blog/photos:			http://www.strangeparty.com
pgp: [0xB307BAEF]	(http://tastycake.net/~anton/anton.asc)
fingerprint: 116A 5F01 1E5F 1ADE 78C6 EDB3 B9B6 E622 B307 BAEF