[Nut-upsuser] How to delay computer reboot until battery has recharged?

Michelle Franz franzm at imoveinc.com
Wed Jun 7 20:57:34 UTC 2006

Hello all,

I'm using Nut quite happily with my Powerware 9125 and 9115 UPSs.  I'd
like to delay restoring power to the computers after a loss of power
shutdown until a reasonable battery charge has been restored, to prevent
repeated shut downs in a brown out or storm situation.  I know I read
somewhere how to do this months ago, but now that I need to implement
it, I can't seem to find the documentation I recall.  Can anyone point
me in the right direction?

Any and all hints/tips/pointers will be appreciated!

Michelle Franz