[Nut-upsuser] Eaton Powerware 5110 UPS

John Anderson john at drc.org.nz
Tue May 9 22:42:33 UTC 2006

Hi,

Thanks heaps for the prompt replies to my questions. I am using 2.0.3
now. I am actually having problems compiling the bcmxcp_usb driver.
Essentially the Makefile.in does not have it included.

If I include it in the PROGS= section I then get errors.

If I try and include it in the list of USB drivers in Makefile, these
get wiped.

I can see the files there ready to be compiled, and I can see
Makefile.in mention bcmxcp_usb but I don't know how to make the file
compile bcmxcp_usb specifically. Some documentation says that make usb
etc will do this, but the Makefiles appear only configured for hidups
and energizerups.

Does anyone have clear instructions on how to install the bcmxcp_usb
driver with 2.0.3?

Kind regards,

John