[Nut-upsuser] Tripplite SU2200XL

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Thu May 18 02:26:06 UTC 2006

On 5/17/06, Kirk Bocek <t004 at kbocek.com> wrote:
> Is this a lost cause? I see some other complaints here regarding
> Tripplite. Is this driver being maintained anymore?

Most of the Tripplite issues are with their low-end USB and serial
units. (The serial and non-PDC USB protocols are similar to each
other, but not to the SU* series commands.)

There is a chance that this UPS is returning something slightly
different than the expected manufacturer string, so you could add a
few debug statements to see what the UPS returns.

You might also try emailing the maintainer, listed at the top of the
source file:

   http://boxster.ghz.cc/projects/nut/browser/trunk/drivers/tripplitesu.c

--
- Charles Lepple