[Nut-upsuser] Difficulty over USB with a CyberPower 800AVR and nut 2.0.3

Woogie woogie at gmail.com
Fri May 19 02:27:34 UTC 2006

It does indeed have a serial port on the UPS. I guess I'll scrounge
about for a serial cable of some sort. I'll look through the dev
mailing lists to see what has been done towards CyberPower USB support
and what there is I can do. Just for clarification, will all UPSes
which communicate over USB use the newusbhid driver, or does that
driver only apply to some classes of USB UPSes?

Thanks for your help

--
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb