[Nut-upsuser] Is there any reason not to get an MGE Nova 1100?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue May 23 20:15:46 UTC 2006

I am going to be buying a new UPS soon and wanted to get something open.
It looks like MGE is contributing to nuts and providing specs, so I wanted
to get something from them. The Nova 1100 AVR w/USB looks to be in my price
range and seems to provide the features I need.
But I wanted to see if there were any gotchas with this UPS before buying
one and figured this would be a good place to ask.