[Nut-upsuser] Re: NUT mustek UPS driver (fwd)

Carlos Rodrigues carlos.efr at mail.telepac.pt
Fri May 26 10:46:56 UTC 2006

"mustek" is all but deprecated, so the effort should be to get
powermust/megatec working.

Since you have the latest development code installed, can you please
run "/path/to/megatec -DDDD -a the_name_for_your_ups" (this without
starting NUT normally - i.e. without upsd, upsmon, etc) and send me
the output?

The output should help me figure out why you are getting data stale
(may be a timing issue).

Also, can you point me to the mustek product page for that UPS?

--
Carlos Rodrigues