[Nut-upsuser] EMC/ACBEL Polytech UPS

Mark Buechler mark.buechler at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 15:32:33 CET 2006

Each has a RJ45 connection and a cable which has a DB9 on the other end so I
would assume serial. I have a serial analyzer of sorts which have LEDs
indicating read/write etc, however, I see no change in any lines when cut
input power on the UPS. I suspect the connections are serial but
non-standard wiring - but I could be wrong.

- Mark.