[Nut-upsuser] tripp lite SMART2200RMXL2U -- empty ups.status (third test)

Jeff Knerr knerr at cs.swarthmore.edu
Thu Sep 28 15:02:51 UTC 2006

 >> I think I have the OL/OB part fixed, based on the info you sent. It's
 >> rev 538 in the trunk. Let me know how it goes.

 Thanks, Charles. I did a test using rev 538 and everything looks good.
 The debugging output is here: http://www.cs.swarthmore.edu/~knerr/ups538.html

 I also did a battery test, and that *did* fix the battery.test.status message.

 I think you're all done. Now I just need to finish setting up nut to
 shut my machines down when it sees the OB LB line.

 Thanks for helping me get this working!

jeff