[Nut-upsuser] Compaq T2400H UPS model 242688-006

Kjell Claesson kjell.claesson at epost.tidanet.se
Wed Apr 4 20:45:24 UTC 2007

Hi Douglas,
tor 2007-04-05 klockan 08:08 +1200 skrev Douglas Pearless:
> Debian, latest stable, upsdrvctl --version gives 2.0.1 Cheers Douglas.

That's not so good. The upscode2 driver was entered into the 2.0.2
release. And nut is now on 2.0.5 in stable (Minus a bug in the bcmxcp
driver :-) )

And what i know, Arnaud have made some packages for Debian.

http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?searchon=names&version=all&exact=1&keywords=nut

Regards
Kjell

P.S. Hope you can 'aptget' a unstable or testing package.