[Nut-upsuser] Mustek Powermust 800 under Ubuntu

Igal igalfr at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 20:29:41 UTC 2007

I mean, it IS connected to computer's serial port.
I'm using Ubuntu 7.10 and the kernel version is 2.6.22-14-generic.

*/etc/default/nut* :
# start upsd
START_UPSD=yes

# start upsmon
START_UPSMON=yes

*/etc/nut/ups.conf :
[mustek]
driver=megatec
port=/dev/ttyS0

Please tell if you need any additional info.
*