[Nut-upsuser] ACL problem

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Sun Dec 23 21:37:51 UTC 2007

> Is there a chance you can try this with the latest release (2.2.1),
> which has some patches suggested by RedHat to improve IPv6 support?

The changes in nut-2.2.1 (and nut-2.2.0 also) are *very* loosy based on
suggestions made by Dan Kopecek, who wasn't working for RedHat at the time
he submitted them for nut-2.0.3. I rewrote the entire IPv6 support to make
use of standard IPv6 support functions in order to make it more portable
and to allow access control to be used (which wasn't in the original
patch). I can't remember who prepared the autoconf stuff (so that we can
choose to compile it in or not), if memory serves it was either you or
Peter Selinger.

Credit where credit is due. :-)

Eindhoven - The Netherlands