[Nut-upsuser] Tripp Lite OMNIVS1500XL, tripplite_usb, Error reading {L, S, B} value

Forest Bond - Logic Supply forest.bond at logicsupply.com
Fri Feb 16 15:44:05 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm working with svn trunk rev 815, testing tripplite_usb with this model.  I
haven't gotten far in my testing, but thought I'd notify the list of this error
message.  Is this message of any consequence, and is it worthwhile for me to
continue testing prior to resolving this?  I am happy to help debug any driver
issues, so please let me know if I can be of assistance.

My platform is Ubuntu Edgy.

thanks,
Forest
--