[Nut-upsuser] MGE Nova AVR 600 USB on FreeBSD

Daniel O'Connor doconnor at gsoft.com.au
Mon Feb 19 02:05:17 CET 2007

On Friday 16 February 2007 22:51, Arnaud Quette wrote:
> then relaunch usbhid-ups in debug and feed us back,
> Note that this is only a temporary fix that disable interrupt handling
> (so the driver only polls the UPS), while waiting for a proper
> solution in freebsd / sun...

I tried this on an MGE UPS using NUT 2.0.5 and FreeBSD -current. The system
can read data from the UPS just fine. Unfortunately it doesn't appear to be
able to set values properly :(

I tried setting the power share output off but the load continued on as
normal, ie..
upsrw -s outlet.2.delay.shutdown=0 -u user -p password ups1 at localhost

are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum