[Nut-upsuser] Success with newhidups - Dynex DX-800U

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Sun Feb 25 04:21:13 CET 2007

Thanks, I have added this to our list of supported devices. Do you
know the USB productid and vendorid of this device? Is it 0764/0005?

Developers: I also added new driver variables ups.vendorid and
ups.productid. This will make it easier to get that information from
upsc output. Any objections to this? -- Peter