[Nut-upsuser] CyberPower 1250AVR UPS. Anybody got one?

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Tue Jan 16 10:34:19 CET 2007

[...]

> My reason for this is this.  When our power goes out, most everything is
> automatic.  If it goes out and stays out more than about 5 or 10
> minutes, it's going to be a while.  It may be 2 hours or all day.  If it
> is going to come back on after resetting itself, it will do so in about
> 3 or 4 minutes.
>
> Anybody care to share their config for a similar situation?

You didn't look at docs/FAQ, did you?

 Q: How can I make upsmon shut down my system after some fixed interval?

 A: You probably don't want to do this, since it doesn't maximize your
    runtime on battery.  Assuming you have a good reason for it (see
    the next entry), then look at upssched.txt or the upssched man
    page for some ideas.

What you want to achieve can be found in upssched.txt.

Eindhoven - The Netherlands