[Nut-upsuser] Nut fsd command ignored: bcmxcp_usb driver, Powerware 5105 UPS

Gary Redden redden at skybest.com
Thu Jul 26 03:01:52 UTC 2007

I had a similar problem with Ubuntu 6.10. There was a problem  during
system shutdown and the whole script was not executed. I went back to
Ubuntu 6.6 and the problem went away. Check your syslog for a problem
with one of the nut programs shutting down. It was happening on any
shutdown not just the fsd.