[Nut-upsuser] abusing nut ups to do temperature shutdown WHILE monitoring UPS'es

Tom Laermans tom.laermans at luciad.com
Thu Jul 26 12:42:35 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-07-26 at 13:21 +0200, Jon Bendtsen wrote:

> there are no night time operators, and i certainly do not want to become
> one. Besides if the temperature really is too high because of a broken
> airconditioner then i can not fix that anyway.

I was actually planning to do the exact same thing, heh. So if anyone
comes up with nice ideas... ;) (I have snmp-monitorable temperature
sensors, but would prefer not to have each machine monitor NUT _and_ a
custom script for that snmp thing)

--
Tom Laermans
System Administrator

Luciad NV - http://www.luciad.com
Gaston Geenslaan 9, 3001 Leuven, Belgium