[Nut-upsuser] Support removed for newer Belkin 1200 VA UPS?

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 14:24:26 UTC 2007

On 7/30/07, Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz at lucidpixels.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Jul 2007, Arjen de Korte wrote:
>
> > Justin Piszcz wrote:
> >
> >> Thanks, any idea what is causing the low battery alarm for 2.0.5 but
> >> before that no alarms?
> >
> > Beats me, I'm not the author of this driver. But now that nut-2.2.0 has
> > been released, you should first check if the problem still exists in
> > that version. We've had quite some changes since nut-2.0.5 came out, so
> > chances are the problem no longer exists.
> >
> > If the problem persists, we'll need something more than the output you
> > already posted. Especially, since the problem seems to occur
> > irregularly, we need a log that captures at least one of these events.
> >> From what I've seen so far, they just contain the startup sequence.
> >
> > Best regards, Arjen
> >

> Is there an ETA for 2.2.0 in Debian-testing?

Justin,

I am copying Arnaud on this question because he is the Debian
maintainer for NUT.

I have successfully built .debs for NUT 2.2.0 on Ubuntu, so if you
need any assistance building them, let me know. (With the version of
dpkg in testing, you can set the version number of your locally-built
package to 2.2.0~1 so that the official 2.2.0-1 supersedes it when
released.)

In case anyone else is interested in tracking the progress of the
Debian package, there is a notification signup here:

http://packages.qa.debian.org/n/nut.html

--
- Charles Lepple