[Nut-upsuser] nut upset after Oops

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 16:49:52 CET 2007

On 3/6/07, Udo van den Heuvel <udovdh at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When my kernel oopses (not ups/nut related) nut is somewhat upset and
> keeps complaining that power is gone, and restored, etc, etc, etc.
>
> How can I fix this?

It depends on what you want to get from NUT when the kernel oopses.

You can modifiy the way that NUT notifies you, so that you do not get
the "wall" messages, but that won't tell you if there is a genuine
connection problem.

Another option might be to connect the UPS to a more stable machine,
and set up your development machine as a slave to that one.

--
- Charles Lepple