[Nut-upsuser] make errors on solaris express dev 02/07

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Wed Mar 14 21:02:24 CET 2007

Charles Lepple wrote:

> I thought the error that Zoltan saw might have been due to the next
> line (the "const u_int32_t" bit), but I don't have a Solaris box to
> test.

This could also be the case. We don't use 'u_int32_t' anywhere else in
the sources, so this probably should be replaced by 'uint32_t' (which is
defined in <stdint.h> and included by libshut.c for instance). Other
than that (or the implementation error in glibc 2.1 I mentioned before),
I don't see what could possibly be wrong with the construction.