[Nut-upsuser] MGE Nova AVR 600 USB on FreeBSD

Rob Wise rob at wonk.org
Thu Mar 15 04:15:29 CET 2007

On 22/02/07, Rob Wise <rob at wonk.org> wrote:
> On 22/02/07, Thierry Thomas <thierry at freebsd.org> wrote:
>
> > Actually the USB stack is beeing rewritten from scratch by Hans Petter
> > Selasky. It has not yet been committed, but it's available for testing:
>
> I'll give this a try and report back with results.

Just a quick (and somewhat delayed) bit of feedback..  The new USB
stack doesn't seem to have made any difference - the usbhid-ups driver
still exits with an error 2-3 times per day.  If anyone reading this
list is involved with the development of the new stack I'm happy to
help with testing on this particular issue.

Cheers,

Rob