[Nut-upsuser] Can't get 'load.off' to turn off power to the PC: CyberPower 1200AVR

Mark E. Hansen meh at Winfirst.Com
Mon Sep 17 23:45:18 UTC 2007

On 09/17/07 12:45, Arjen de Korte wrote:

> Go for the development version. That has a much improved usbhid-ups
> driver, which also allows for better debugging.

I went looking for the Development version, and I'm afraid I'm a little
confused. On the NUT site, it says the latest development version is
2.1, but the release I'm running is 2.2.0. Isn't my release newer?

Also, there is a note with the Development Tree which says that it is
now maintained in the Subversion repository on the Alioth server, but
when I go to the Alioth server, there is no download available for
NUT.

Can you please tell me where I can find the most current development
sources?

Thanks,