[Nut-upsuser] Poweraware 5115, ttyS0, Ubuntu 6.06.1

Asmo Koskinen asmo.koskinen at arkki.info
Fri Sep 21 11:56:17 UTC 2007

Arjen de Korte kirjoitti:
> You probably want to change this to
>
>     upsdrvctl -u nut start
>

> This will start the server with whatever user was compiled in.

Should I use latest source-package (2.2)?
Is it possible to get this Ubuntu 6.06 2.0.2-package to work?
Is it somehow essential broken?

I found your answer for Ubuntu 6.10/Powerware 5110/via usb - situation
is somehow similar:

"You're still using nut-2.0.4, do you? It might be helpful to upgrade to
the latest stable version (nut-2.0.5), since some startup problems (the
server starting when the driver isn't ready yet) were resolved."

Anyway, I do try 2.2 from source on monday, then I know what user is
compiled in. I think it is nut on Ubuntu 6.06.

Thank you Arjen.

Best regards Asmo Koskinen.