[Nut-upsuser] Powercom Black Night 600AP UPS Serial Cable Pinout

Federico Lorenzi florenzi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 12:48:40 UTC 2007

Hi there!

I just recently got a nice new UPS to power most of my computer
equipment, and having it working perfectly under NUT. However, I had
a perfectly good Powercom Black Night 600AP UPS, which I'm now
trying to get to power my internet gateway. Unfortuantly, due to
not thinking on my part, I threw away the original serial cable.

I have tried a straight - through cable, and the one listed at
http://pinouts.ru/DevicesCables/powercom_cable_pinout.shtml to no
success, on both NUT and using the UPSMON software for FreeBSD
and Windows, all on different computers! If anyone has this UPS, or knows
anything about it, and could provide me with a serial cable pinout I would
be really grateful!

Thanks in advanced

Federico