[Nut-upsuser] Fwd: Cyberpower usbhid-ups wrong battery voltage

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Wed Apr 2 09:05:23 UTC 2008

> I have cyberpower value 800E connected via usb.
> In the status battery voltage is too high 20V - 21V
> while measurement at the battery terminals gives 13.6V

This value is reported by the UPS in 'UPS.PowerSummary.Voltage' and we
display it 'as is'. It could be that the measuring circuit in your UPS is
broken, or that all similar models require a correction factor / offset.
There is really nothing we can do about the device reporting 'wrong
values' at this time.

--
Eindhoven - The Netherlands