[Nut-upsuser] Fwd: Cyberpower usbhid-ups wrong battery voltage

davor emard davoremard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 16:58:25 UTC 2008

> We can't (and won't) reliably do that. The ranges for fixed/unfixed values
> overlap. If you conditionally adjust values based on the readings, you'd

BTW I now remeber last time I run the battery down test and at 20% of the
capacity it went down to 17.1 (unfixed) but I haven't measured the
battery voltage, knowing PbAcid it might be around 10-11V.
A condition that value >15 or could still be used to detect unfixed firmware
This is not my wishlist to implement this dirty quirkfix, just an observation
of theoretical ways to detect unfixed firmware

Best regards, Davor