[Nut-upsuser] Fwd: Cyberpower usbhid-ups wrong battery voltage

davor emard davoremard at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 10:56:35 UTC 2008

HI

IMHO everything that measures something should be subjected
to periodic calibration being it a 5-digit precision laboratory voltmeter
or cheap piece of junk like ups, both can benefit from being
calibrated with higher precision instrument (not only to improve
measured values but also to determine the errors and repeatability
of the measurement)

Hopefully the model detection will make it and at least the coarse
conversion factor would be there for cyberpowers and others that
need it.

If calibration has no place in your config files I'll do it in my application
and I can live with 21V "voltage" for 12V battery reported by it's HID

Best regards, Davor