[Nut-upsuser] Fwd: Cyberpower usbhid-ups wrong battery voltage

davor emard davoremard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 22:10:57 UTC 2008

HI

Although there is quantization of reported values,
it should be calibrated to match the measured number to the
true physical value. That's my opinion, however. I think
calibration makes a traceable match between the reported
value and physical value.

Cyberpower however hasn't confirmed yet that this is applicable
for both old and new 0x0501 devices (no reply about this yet)

Best regards, Davor