[Nut-upsuser] Network UPS Tools version 2.2.2-pre2 released

Jean Delvare khali at linux-fr.org
Tue Apr 15 20:04:46 UTC 2008

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 10:55:38 +0200, Arnaud Quette wrote:
> Network UPS Tools version 2.2.2-pre2 has been released.
>
>  http://www.networkupstools.org/
>
> Direct access:
> - Download: http://www.networkupstools.org/source/2.2/testing/nut-2.2.2-pre2.tar.gz
> - News: http://www.networkupstools.org/source/2.2/testing/new-2.2.2-pre2.txt
> - ChangeLog: http://www.networkupstools.org/source/2.2/testing/ChangeLog
>
> Arnaud and the NUT team

Works fine for me. Just one question though. The changelog says:

Wed Apr  2 20:09:41 UTC 2008 / Arjen de Korte <arjen at de-korte.org>

 - common/state.[ch]: make the command list sorted (so that commands
   will be listed in alphabetic order by upscmd)

However, the output of upscmd is still not sorted for me:

$ upscmd -l rs800
Instant commands supported on UPS [rs800]:

test.panel.start - Start testing the UPS panel
test.panel.stop - Stop a UPS panel test
load.off.delay - Turn off the load with a delay (seconds)
shutdown.stop - Stop a shutdown in progress
shutdown.reboot - Shut down the load briefly while rebooting the UPS
beeper.on - Obsolete (use beeper.enable)
beeper.off - Obsolete (use beeper.disable or beeper.mute)
beeper.enable - Enable the UPS beeper
beeper.disable - Disable the UPS beeper
beeper.mute - Temporarily mute the UPS beeper
load.off - Turn off the load immediately
load.on - Turn on the load immediately
shutdown.return - Turn off the load and return when power is back
shutdown.stayoff - Turn off the load and remain off
$

Isn't it supposed to be sorted?

Thanks,
--