[Nut-upsuser] Network UPS Tools version 2.2.2-pre2 released

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 13:54:02 UTC 2008

On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 9:16 AM, Roger Price <rprice at cs.uml.edu> wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Apr 2008, Charles Lepple wrote:
>
>  > On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 6:52 AM, Roger Price <rprice at cs.uml.edu> wrote:
>  > > On Sat, 19 Apr 2008, Arjen de Korte wrote:
>  > > ....
>
> > >  + autoreconf -f -i
>  > >  configure.in:69: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
>  >
>  > Roger,
>  > Do you have libtool installed?
>
>  No, it wasn't asked for.

Hence, my question to Arjen about whether autoreconf needs to be
called (it uses libtool, but the spec file shouldn't need to call
autoreconf in the first place).

I'm no expert on 64-bit systems or RPM-based distributions, but when
you installed gcc42, what executables are installed that start with
'gcc'? (If you type 'gcc<TAB>' on the command line, what is returned?)

--
- Charles Lepple