[Nut-upsuser] 2.2.2-pre2 64 bit rpm tested on openSUSE 10.3

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Mon Apr 21 16:16:01 UTC 2008

Arnaud Quette wrote:
>>  > There is no /var/state in openSUSE 10.3, so I changed PIPEFN and LOCKFN to
>>  > /var/run and defined directory /var/run/ups.
>>

>> We need a pre3 to fix this since this has been a long standing bug. This
>>  path is hardcoded in the example configuration, where running
>>  ./configure should set this path properly. In fact, Charles fixed this
>>  in the trunk, but apparently we didn't backport the fix to Testing. Good
>>  catch!
>>

> +1

-1

We already backported this to testing in r1163 or something. After
digging deeper into this it turned out that Roger was using an older
configuration file from an earlier (before we fixed this) configuration.
The new one *was* installed (so the .spec file can't be blamed either),
but with the .rpmnew extension, since he upgraded his configuration.

Where we might have an issue, is in 'data/html/header.html.in'. It
hardcodes the path to the CGI files.