[Nut-upsuser] Unsupported UPS using megatec_usb

Jamie Thompson lists.nut-upsuser at jamie-thompson.co.uk
Mon Apr 28 20:14:57 UTC 2008

Sorry for the delay getting back to you, I spent my weekend working on setting up a very long-overdue RAID array (I don't get much time during the
week these days), and haven't had the opportunity to play with my NUT setup yet. Not to worry, it's very much on my to-do list and I appreciate you
all taking the time to help me.

Unless I can find a fair few USB extension cables, testing on another machine will be difficult, as the UPS is connected to my server and as such
moving it (and shutting down the server) isn't a popular move with the family (though I guess it'll only be for a few minutes). I believe I probably
have enough cables though (though that distance might introduce errors?), but it should be doable...or I guess I could just build a franken-pc in the
garage and stick a small install on it for testing this stuff. Anyway, I digress, I will do as you ask...I just have very little time in which I can
fit this in, so please be patient with me :)

Thanks for your help,
- Jamie