No subject

Wed Dec 10 08:32:44 UTC 2008

[patriot]
        driver = megatec
        port = /dev/ttyS0
        desc = "Patriot UPS powering moha-gateway"

# upsdrvctl -DDDD start patriot
Network UPS Tools - UPS driver controller 2.2.2
Starting UPS: patriot
exec: /lib/nut/megatec -a patriot
Network UPS Tools 2.2.2 - Megatec protocol driver 1.5.14 [megatec]
Carlos Rodrigues (c) 2003-2008

Megatec protocol UPS not detected.
Driver failed to start (exit status=1)

Any help is much appreciated.