[Nut-upsuser] HP/Compaq T700H UPS cable pinout

Mathew McBride matt at mcbridematt.dhs.org
Sat Dec 20 23:20:04 UTC 2008

Hello Kjell,
I've already tried the pinout mentioned in the pdf, unfortunately the
units there are older ones pre-HP merger, the 'H' (or 'XR') series which
I have was later branded HP..

This document from HP:
http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c00367363.pdf lists 201092-002 as
being the bundled cable with mine.