[Nut-upsuser] Liebert UPS, serial cable questions

George izghitu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 18:14:55 UTC 2008

Hi,

Well I was able to make it workwith a java application called
MultiLink which I downloaded from the Liebert website.

The bad part of this Java app is that it requires a XWindow system
like KDE or Gnome.

Thanks

--
Server Surgeon Support
support at serversurgeon.com
http://www.serversurgeon.com
System Administration Services
Toll Free 1-877-E-SURGEON (877-378-7436)
International 623-374-6848
Get the system support you need when you need it.