[Nut-upsuser] nut with Belkin "Active Battery Backup" UPS (BU30 series)

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 13:37:39 UTC 2008

On Feb 17, 2008, at 8:16 AM, Alexander I. Gordeev wrote:

> On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 16:04:57 +0300, Cian Davis <davisc at skynet.ie>
> wrote:
>
>> Alexander I. Gordeev wrote on 16/02/08 18:20:
>>> Please try megatec_usb driver and post back the results.
>>> Could you also test version from svn trunk?
>>>
>> I hope this isn't a really stupid question but...
>>
>> I downloaded the latest trunk SVN version and went to compile it. But
>> there is no configure script... is this correct?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Cian
>>

> You should run 'autoreconf' to generate the build scripts.

Or, if you don't have all of the prerequisite packages (autoconf,
automake, libtool, etc.) needed for building straight from SVN, you
can download an SVN tarball from our Buildbot page.

http://buildbot.ghz.cc/public/nut/

Check the first column for the "[tarball]" link - that should have a
configure script. It takes about 20 minutes for that to update after
a checkin, though, and in general, it isn't as handy as being able to
do a "svn update", but it works in a pinch.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail