[Nut-upsuser] nut-subversion Tripp Lite 750AVR

xdark1 at aim.com xdark1 at aim.com
Sun Feb 24 19:23:47 UTC 2008

Hi, i new on this list i don't know if this goes on development list or this list,? i have a ups Tripp Lite 750AVR(lusb info in the attach)? , i retrieve the current development tree from the subvervsion repo, and trying to compile NUT on Fedora8 to test the usb driver.

the configure is ok:

Configuration summary:

enable SSL development code: yes

enable IPv6 support: yes

build CGI programs: no

build upsclient library: no

build serial drivers: yes

build SNMP drivers: no

build USB drivers: hiddev-based drivers only

enable HAL support: no

enable MGE XML/HTTP support: yes

build neon based XML driver: no

but got compilation errors

?/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC?? --mode=link gcc -I../include?? -O -Wall -Wsign-compare?? -o upsc upsc.o ../common/libcommon.a -lupsclient? -lssl -lcrypto

gcc -I../include -O -Wall -Wsign-compare -o upsc upsc.o? ../common/libcommon.a -lupsclient -lssl -lcrypto

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lupsclient

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

make[1]: *** [upsc] Error 1

make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/strafe/nut-subversion/trunk/clients'

make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

i wish to know if i need some additional libs? to compile nut, or what libs are required to compile.

Jeronimo Martinez Sanchez.

More new features than ever.  Check out the new AIM(R) Mail ! - http://webmail.aim.com