[Nut-upsuser] Unknown model detected - please report this ID: 'SOLA'

nut at haddow.info nut at haddow.info
Thu Feb 28 04:16:07 UTC 2008

Some one might have answerd this, but I can not find any think yet

I am trying to load a SOLA 610 700va ups up and keep getting :
---------------------------------
Network UPS Tools - UPS driver controller 2.0.5
Network UPS Tools - MGE UPS SYSTEMS/U-Talk driver 0.88 (2.0.5)
.Detected Pulsar ESV11+ on /dev/cuaa0
Network UPS Tools - Best UPS driver 1.03 (2.0.5)
Unknown model detected - please report this ID: 'SOLA'
Detected Unknown Unknown SOLA (SOLA) on /dev/cuaa1
Starting nut.
Network UPS Tools upsd 2.0.5
Connected to UPS [mge]: mge
Connected to UPS [sola]: sola

--------------------------------
The mge is on but I can not get the sola to work as it should

A copy of ups.conf bellow:
-----------------------------
[mge]
        driver = mge-utalk
        port = /dev/cuaa0

[sola]
        ID = SOLA (610)
        driver = bestups
        port = /dev/cuaa1

I have tryed all types of setings but can not get it to work.

can some one help me PLEASE.

I Know you need to use a ID but there is nothing I can find to tell me
What to us

Regards

s.h
nutathaddow.info