[Nut-upsuser] Trying to build opensuse 11.0 64-bit rpm for nut-2.2.2

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Wed Jul 2 11:51:46 UTC 2008

> quite right about the outdated packages links.
> wouldn't this one be more useful for nut:
> http://packages.opensuse-community.org/index.jsp?searchTerm=nut

I don't think so. It is much more convenient to add the OSS repository
(the link can be found in the page I mentioned) than directing people to a
search page where the not only have to select which version they need to
install (currently 10.2, 10.3 (default), 11.0 or factory), but also which
packages are required. Adding the installation source has the benefit that
package selection and dependencies will be resolved automatically.
Additionally, the search page will also show (potentially broken)
development versions from non-official builds, which one should steer
clear from in a production system.

> if ok, I'll update the package page.

Thanks!