[Nut-upsuser] NUT with PowerWalker vi 400 se (usb).

Thierry Thomas thierry at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jul 13 15:01:33 UTC 2008

Le Sam 12 jul 08 à  8:00:29 +0200, Nick <n.ck at mail.ru>
 écrivait :
> Hi, Thierry.

Hello,

[List & Arnaud Cc'ed]

> > I don't know this PowerWalker; could you please report what is displayed
> > on the console when you plug the device?
>
> > Regards,
>
> Thanks for reply!
> When I plug the device on console displayed:
> uhid0: Cypress Semiconductor USB to Serial, rev 1.10./0.02, addr 2, iclass 3/0

This is the problem: your UPS unit is not detected, the system only
detects a USB to Serial device on uhid0.

Could you please describe your device? Can you plug it in a serial port
or directly in a USB socket?

Regards,
--
Th. Thomas.