[Nut-upsuser] [upsdrvctl] megatec usb driver timeout

Jimmy.Jazz at gmx.net Jimmy.Jazz at gmx.net
Fri Jul 25 16:16:54 UTC 2008

Hello,

I had to increase slightly the maxstartdelay value to 60 instead of 45
as a work around, otherwise upsdrv and upsdrvctl are unable to start
megatec_usb daemon at all.
The strange thing is /lib64/nut/megatec_usb  -DDDDDD -u nut -a mgeups
runs without any problem and will recognize the value coming from the
ups faster. Anyway,  I don't understand why upsdrvctl does take so long
to initalize.
I'm using a Mustek PowerMust 1000VA USB (0665:5161). It uses agiler-old
sub driver by default.  The standard agiler sub driver doesn't work at all.

Could you please  increase the timeout value in the next release ?

Thank you