[Nut-upsuser] Need help with Unitek Alpha 1200sx.

Joseph Borg juu.borg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 09:43:32 UTC 2008

Hi Alexander,
sounds like a plan to me. I'll update to 2.2.2 over the weekend (on both
machines) and we can take it from there. As for you pointers:

- The two UPSs were purchased at the same time (so I have no reason to
believe their internal hardware is different).
- Both computer are different (i.e. different motherboard etc.) so I don;t
think it's a host hardware issue.
- They're both running Fedora 8 with the latest kernel, albeit that one is
x86_64 and one is i386.

That said, I'll upgrade them over the weekend and take it from there. If you
could let me know about any specific things you want me to take a note of
and how to do stracing etc, I'll do so.

Cheers,

Joe

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 11:00 PM, Alexander I. Gordeev <lasaine at lvk.cs.msu.su