[Nut-upsuser] upsc does not dig connection from other hosts

Han Boetes han at mijncomputer.nl
Tue Oct 14 07:48:00 UTC 2008

Arnauds,

It does work! I just had to completely stop upsd to make it reload
the configuration file.

Looks like two things don't work like one would expect reading
from the documentation.

  1) "upsd -c reload" does not reread the configuration. One should
     do: "upsd -c stop; upsd"

  2) Putting more than one ACCEPT line in upsd.conf does not work
     either. Use only one rule.

Of course this might be the result of debian not upgrading
packages like they should. This is nut-2.0.4.

# Han
--
 (\(\     I am not sure what this is, but an `F' would only dignify it.
 (^.^)                         -- English Professor