[Nut-upsuser] Kebo 1200D, Infosec XP Pro 1000

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Mon Oct 20 07:00:19 UTC 2008

Citeren Tamas Csillag <tcsillag at kormedia.hu>:

> I'm proud to report that the megatec driver supports the following devices:
>
> Infosec XP Pro 1000
> Kebo 1200D 'D Series'

Thanks for this report. Could you please also post the output of
'upsc' for both of these devices, so that we can keep this as a
reference? We'd like to see this information to confirm that there are
no oddities here and to determine the level of support provided.

Also, did you confirm that the UPS responds in the correct way when
running 'upsmon -c fsd' both with and without mains present? After
shutting down the systems connected to it, it should cycle the load or
wait for the power to return respectively.

Please keep list traffic on the list