[Nut-upsuser] usbhid-ups works, upsc doesn't - help?

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 02:07:25 UTC 2008

On Oct 21, 2008, at 5:01 PM, Dave wrote:

>> Also, can you set the USB_DEBUG environment variable to 3 and re-run
>> the driver? Please compress the log with gzip or zip before
>> sending it
>> to the list.
>>

> Also attached as .gz. I'm not sure if that debug flag changed
> anything, but there is alot of output there.

Yeah, I don't see anything extra from libusb. I wonder if you have to
pass a flag to sudo to get it to propagate USB_DEBUG to the root
environment?

Unfortunately, it may be this weekend before I can unplug the
critical stuff from my APC UPS and hook it up to my Mac for testing.
(It'll be with Fink instead of MacPorts, but hopefully that will
uncover any regressions that may have been introduced in OS X or NUT
since the last time someone tried that combination. I am also using
libusb-0.1.12.)

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail