[Nut-upsuser] Access to internal UPS logs?

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 07:29:39 UTC 2008

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 08:11, James Harper
<james.harper at bendigoit.com.au> wrote:

> It's a brand new UPS (3 weeks old) and has failed this way twice, both
> after hours. No other equipment at the same site was affected indicating
> that there were no power problems.

I'd still second Arjen's recommendation - I've had an UPS that
reported a battery state that was healthy, but failed upon switching
to battery in under a second (the delay was enough to be apparent, but
too short to be timed).  That it is new doesn't preclude a
failed/failing battery.

--
 Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor
 doesn't become a monster. Friedrich Nietzsche